Thursday, February 10, 2011

Owen's First Haircut

Everyone always says Owen was born with a little haircut. It has filled in and gotten longer, but it is looking shaggy around his ears and over his collar in the back. It was time to get his first haircut! We went to a woman that our friend Lisa recommended and she was fantastic with him! He did a really good job for his first time.

The "before" picture in the waiting room. He loved sitting in the chair all by himself, but his little butt kept slipping through the back.
Getting all strapped into his seat

Being such a good boy!


I love this picture...I took it to show him watching Elmo, but I love how cute he looks in the mirror.

Still being patient


Getting his neck shaved...

It tickled, so he wanted to check out the shaver

Just about done!

But first we have to do a faux-hawk!

All's well that ends well! :)

No comments: