Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cousins!

We hosted a party this past weekend for my dad's side of the family. Owen loved being able to play with his cousins! I thought he could make a big mess in his toy room - multiply it by 5! They had so much fun though! It was worth it. On a side note, I went nuts cleaning my windows before the party with my new Norwex window cloths. I apparently didn't get one of the windows back in its track and this morning, the wind blew the bottom half of the window in. It crashed down on Owen's little table and shattered. (Thank God Owen was in bed still and not playing in there!) Poor Paul - he spent the day picking up glass, washing toys, vacuuming and talking to multiple places to order a new window. It won't be here for 3 WEEKS! So much for cleaning windows. I guess I better not do it again!

Playing with the girls!


I didn't do it Mama!

No comments: