Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch with Ronda and the Boys

This morning we met Ronda and Terry, the Born family and the McDonald family at Country Sun Farm for a fun fall morning.  It's so fun to see the boys interact when they aren't at daycare - and how they react to Ronda too.  You can just see the looks on their faces that say, "Wait a minute, this isn't where I am supposed to see you!" 
It was a great day!  We picked pumpkins, fed animals, went on a hayride, bounced in a jump tent and went on rides.  Ronda and Terry spoiled the boys!!!

I'll get you my little pretty!
Feeding the sheep with Daddy
Nice goats!
Had to carry around a corn stalk for a bit!
Our little farm boy on a tractor
This is the one that I want Ronda!
Taking a ride on the merry go round
Owen and Sully spent more time on their butts than on their feet!
Never ones to follow directions...
Owen and Liam were cracking each other up tossing hay up into the air
Becky, Justin and Sully enjoying a hayride...Terry and Ronda in the background

No comments: