After an absolute lovely Easter, we headed to the WI Dells for some rest and relaxation. We are having a great time so far! All of the swimming and walking is wearing Owen out! Unfortunately, I was trying to take photos of Owen while he was enjoying the water park and was an over protective mom. I tried to grab him when he looked like he was going to fall and I submerged the camera. I was able to salvage these photos, but now the camera won't turn on. We are crossing our fingers that it will work after it dries out! So, I guess you'll get to see more photos of our condo than what I'd normally show since that is about all that I have!
It was a looooong ride, but Owen was a good rider!
Our dining room area
The fireplace and door into our room
Our bedroom
Part of the bathroom
The other part of the bathroom
Mr. O checking out the faucet on the tub...one of his favorite passtimes
Our kitchen
The Wild Water Dome
Daddy and Owen playing
I'm having fun!
WWWWOOOOWWW!
No comments:
Post a Comment