Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you Judy!

My good friend Pammy's mom makes beautiful quilts. When she found out that Paul and I were expecting Owen, she started working on a quilt for him. It's special because she made it just for him, but the more I thought about it, I realized that I now have a quilt from Judy that commemorates the major events in my adult life.

When Pammy and I were college roommates, Judy made us quilts for our dorm. We went shopping and picked out our fabrics, and at the end of the summer, we had beautiful quilts for our room. I don't have photos of my quilt from my college days, so I had to enlist the help of this cute little model.

When Paul and I got married, she made this beautiful quilt for us.

And now, Owen has this special quilt in the colors of his bedroom. He lays on it a lot during tummy time and he thinks it is pretty comfy. Thanks Judy! :)

2 comments:

Pammy said...

You are so sweet! I totally forgot about our matching dorm quilts!! I'll make sure mom sees this. Love to you all!

Jo D said...

Judy does make the best quilts!