Monday, August 23, 2010

6 Month Doctor's Appointment

Today Owen turned 6 months old. I honestly don't know where that time has gone. We've been blessed beyond words by our sweet little boy. He truly has been a miracle in our lives. He weighs 18 pounds, 3 ounces, putting him in the 50th percentile on the term 6 month baby chart. He is 26 inches long, putting him in the 25th percentile. His pediatrician said that he is doing wonderfully. She was happy with his development, his size, how much he's eating and sleeping, and how much he is talking and interacting. Overall, it was a great 6 month appointment. Owen may not agree (as you'll see below), but it warms my heart to know that he has flourished and you can't even tell anymore that he was a preemie.

Just got weighed, now I'm waiting to get checked out. Brrrr...it's cold in here!

I just got checked out and got to put my clothes back on. Now I'm waiting for the dreaded shots.


I hate getting shots!!!!


I guess getting a teddy bear sticker afterwards helps a little bit though


They use some pretty fancy band-aids at the doctor's office these days!


Winding down the day with some green beans for dinner


Relaxing in my Bumbo chair while mom and dad eat dinner

Daddy getting me ready for bed

All ready for bed!

I'm getting kind of sleepy...zzzzzzzz

Good night baby! We love you!

No comments: