Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Date with Momma and Nah-Nah

Ronda needed today off, so I stayed home with Owen. We had a day packed with fun! First, we went to the park and met up with our friends Jen, Ben & Norah. A group of their friends from their ECFE class meets each week at a different park and they graciously invited us to join them. Unfortunately, Owen was getting pretty sleepy, so he was whiny. He took a nap and ate lunch, then it was off to pick up Grandma for a trip to the zoo. I kept telling him that we were going to get Grandma and he kept saying "Nah-Nah," so I think that is now her name!

Checking out the mulch at the playground
Getting a closer look

Watching for seals
Hi little seal!
I love giraffes!
Me and Nana riding the train
Weee! This is fun!

Riding on the carousel with Nana

1 comment:

The Withers Family said...

super cute pics...can't help but giggle at the train picture because owen is so happy and the little girl behind him is exactly the opposite! :)what great memories with "nah nah".