Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome Piper and Lucy Lavine!

I usually use this blog to write about Owen, but tonight, I have to take a minute to welcome Piper Marie and Lucy Marie to the world. One of my very best friends had her twin girls last night and I couldn't be more thrilled for her and her husband!!! They've been down a long and difficult journey and to know that she and her babies are safe and healthy is such an incredible relief. Both babies are around 3 1/2 pounds and are doing wonderfully. They are in good hands in the Children's NICU and I cannot wait to meet them. :) Jen is like my sister and I am so excited to be an honorary Auntie to her girls and her angel baby, Sam!

I've said it before, but We believe in Miracles!!! Congratulations Jen and E - we love you guys!

No comments: