I often joke that I'd be a really rich lady if I had a nickel or even a penny for each time that Owen says Mama throughout the day. Some days it almost is enough to get on my last nerve, and then I think about how blessed I am to have a child, and to have a child that is healthy and able to talk to me. Each of those "Mama...Mama...Mama!" moments are blessings.
Just for fun though, I thought it would be interesting to try to count each time he said it today. I'm sure I missed a few when I was busy making dinner or while Paul was putting him to bed, but today he said Mama 547 times from 7:30 this morning to 7:30 tonight! See what I mean...I'd be one rich lady!!!
1 comment:
I need to do that! I would probably be over 1000!
Post a Comment