Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One...Two...Three Times a Potty

We haven't been stressing the potty too much yet at our house, but the boys have gone nuts over Ronda's potty.  It looks like a little toilet, "flushes" and sings when someone goes pee.  She showed them all how it sings (by pouring salt water into it, which has the same effect as pee) and then hasn't done it again since.  She was convinvced that once one of them made it sing, all of them would want to use it.  She lets them all take a turn sitting on it twice a day.  Nothing happened yesterday.
Last night, I let Owen sit on his potty at home while I got the bath ready and he peed!  Today, he wanted to see Ronda's potty when we got to her house and he peed right away.  Then this afternoon, he peed again.  Tonight, he sat on our potty at home at went again!  Three times in one day!!!  I still don't want to press it too much, but maybe he is more ready than I thought.  I guess we'll see how it goes.  I've heard horror stories about people who have pushed it too early and then regretted it!

No comments: