We were supposed to have a fun night out with our neighbors on Friday night. I left Ronda's with Owen and headed up to my parents house and all of the sudden I heard him gag and then get sick. I was almost to their house, so I kept driving so I could clean him up. My mom gave him a bath while I cleaned out the car. We washed his clothes and jacket and then headed for home. On the way home it happened again. Then again once he was at home and in clean jammies. Then I started to feel icky too, but thought maybe it was just from being in the car with the smell. Nope, I woke up on Saturday with it too.
Last night, we were trying to decide if we should send Owen to Ronda's this morning. He has been acting fine and hadn't gotten sick since Friday night, but with a compromised immune system, I just didn't want to take a chance. I called Ronda to let her know and she had it now too. We all went to bed early and Paul said he thought he ate too many Smores bars that I made earlier in the evening. I asked if he was sure that was it and that he wasn't getting it too. He said no, he just ate too much sugar. Sure enough, he was up all night too and it has hit him pretty hard. He's home in bed today.
So, we are ready for spring to come so these winter bugs go away!
We spent much of the weekend like this...
This is today...I lke this picture MUCH better!
1 comment:
It's so nice when a family can share :-) Glad you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment