Owen's room
Owen's crib with the quilt and bumbers (all of which are out of the crib now that he is sleeping in it)
O's friends

Night night little guy!
Sleep tight!


The next and very exciting first happened this morning. I had O on his tummy for some tummy time and he rolled over onto his back!! I put him on his tummy again and video taped him doing it a second time. Then daddy got to see him do it a third time. Such a big boy!
Owen rolling over for the second time
The final first was Owen's first trip to the zoo this morning. I've been itching to take him, but he's been too little to get anything out of it. He was even a little young today, but he did watch the fish swimming in the tanks and the monkeys jumping around, so he enjoyed it!
All set to go to the zoo!

Mommy, what is that monkey doing behind me?

Owen, Mommy and Sparky




Daddy and Owen checking out the reindeer

Our first trip to the zoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment