Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love that Little Grin!

Owen has had a really good week so far. He's napped well at daycare, and has started to enjoy their daily walks to the park. In the past, he always started to fuss when the stroller stopped, but now he's getting better with that. Apparently the puppet wagon was at the park one day and they got to touch the puppets!

He's really enjoying his oatmeal now and eats really well from the spoon. He's getting into a pretty good bedtime routine too, which is great. He goes to bed around 7 or 7:30 and usually gets up between 5:30 and 6:30. I get up several times in the night though to move him back to the middle of the crib. He's quite the mover and shaker! He ends up curled up in the corner of his crib at least twice in the night! This morning at 4AM I heard him making some noises (usually the hint that he is stuck in a corner) so I went in to help him. I walked in and found that he had flipped himself over onto his back and woke himself up. He got the biggest grin on his face when I walked in the room. Love those special little moments! :)

Here are a few cute photos that I snapped this week.


LOVE that little grin! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Owen...do you have chubby rolls on your legs?! TOO CUTE!!

*HUGS* and *KISSES*