Yesterday when I got to Ronda's house to pick up Owen, I was prepared to hear that he didn't sleep much. Instead, when she handed me his daily report card, it showed that he slept for a half hour in the morning, then took an hour and a half nap, then a three hour nap! I was shocked! I even took his temp when we got home, just to make sure he wasn't sick! We expected him to not sleep at all last night. But he slept for a half hour during our walk and then slept from 9PM until 3:45. He ate, then slept again from 4:15 until 7:10. In fact, I actually had to wake him to get him ready to go to Ronda's today. He was happy as a clam when I left this morning, so hopefully it will be a good day!
Here are a few photos I took of him playing with his new toy. I think he likes it!

I LOVE this little smile! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment