Saturday, September 17, 2011

Misc. Photos

This week was pretty low key at the Mordorski house. We had our family photos taken for our Christmas cards on Wednesday at the Historic Sibley House, then had lunch at Axel's afterwards. I had kind of forgotten that that Axel's is a little fancier and was having second thoughts when I saw the white linen table cloths and candles on the table. Owen was a very good boy for both the pictures and lunch though! This morning he woke up with a stuffy, icky nose, so we are shut in for the weekend to get him back on the mend.


Here are just a few fun photos I took of our little man this week:


Owen's "Auntie" Pammy spoils him rotten. We met her for lunch in River Falls last week and she gave him this adorable puppy hat. He's so busy and always on the move, that I haven't gotten a great picture of him wearing it yet, but here are a few of my attempts!

Mr. O is obsessed with shoes right now (or shzzzz as he calls them). He constantly wants to be putting on his shoes - and other people's too! I thought that I would get out some slippers I bought last winter that were too big for him and let him go to town. He had a blast. We laughed so hard. He's wearing his cute little jammies and has these big, brown, fuzzy feet. He high-steps in them and could not look more adorable!


Taking a rest on the way downstairs!

"Bear" feet

I LOVE these shoes! I eyed them for a long time, but couldn't justify spending $25 on a pair of shoes he'd probably wear just a few times. I happened to see them one day on sale for half off, but when I got to the register, the price was even lower - $4!

No comments: