Ronda took a long weekend off, and both Paul and I had the day off, so we decided to meet up with our friends, the Born family at the Como Zoo. Sully Born goes to daycare with Owen, so they had the day off too. It was a gorgeous day to be outside!
Daddy and Owen watching Sparky the Seal
Owen and Sully checking out the tiger
Justin, Sully, Owen and Paul
Hello little turtle friend!
Sullivan taking a ride on the turtle
Another turtle friend who is apparently hungry for a plastic banana
Owen and Sully "making it rain" at the zoo
Peek! I see you Owen!
Playing with the ducks and the boats. I think he was confused when we saw real ducks because they weren't yellow.
Our little Ferdinand
Owen and Sully checking out the tiger
Justin, Sully, Owen and Paul
Hello little turtle friend!
Sullivan taking a ride on the turtle
Another turtle friend who is apparently hungry for a plastic banana
Owen and Sully "making it rain" at the zoo
Peek! I see you Owen!
Playing with the ducks and the boats. I think he was confused when we saw real ducks because they weren't yellow.
Our little Ferdinand
Look at those pretty ones!
After giggling and pointing, he reached down to touch the water and would've jumped right in if we would have let him!
1 comment:
is owen pointing at the naked statue? ;)
Post a Comment