Friday, April 30, 2010

Cheese!

Two weeks ago, we had Owen's pictures taken. Joyce did a wonderful job! It was hard to pick, but we wanted to share a few with you. Enjoy!

O makes this cute little "O" face a lot, so I was excited that she captured it. Here is his 2 month photo for those who've been asking for it!

We wanted to get a shot with this special blankie and special puppy. Our friend Linda made this beautiful blanket for him! What a special treasure. You may recognize the puppy from the pictures we took in the NICU. We got to the NICU around 1:15 on February 23 and our friend Jen dropped off a care package for us with this little puppy in it by 3:30! She is such a caring and considerate person! This little guy was anxiously awaiting Owen's arrival and stayed with him in his isolette or crib the entire time he was there.

Love this shot. He looks so peaceful and innocent.


This might just be my favorite. I love the smirk and how comfy he looks on daddy's shoulder.

This one makes me smile each time I look at it!



Loving my sweet boy ....right before he took aim and peed on my neck and chest! (Still love him though!)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The pics turned out great. What a handsome little man you guys have!! Can't wait to snuggle next Monday Owen!!

Anonymous said...

You have one handsome little guy! I absolutely LOVE these photos!

Stephanie