Today we took Owen to get his picture taken. He was such a good little model! He was sleepy and flexible and let his new friends Joyce and Dawn pose him pretty much how they wanted to. We've been so excited for Joyce to take his photos. She takes pictures of our friends Lisa and Joe's kids and we had her take some photos of our Santa at Woodbury Lakes. She is so talented! I cannot wait to see how the photos turned out!!! I'll be sure to post them when we get our sneak peek next week!
The big joke was that he was going to poop on her white blanket, or on Paul when he was holding him without a diaper. He didn't....but he did pee on me! I was holding his buns against my chest, with his legs aiming up towards my neck. I leaned down to kiss him for a picture and he peed all over my neck and sweater! Looking on the bright side - at least he didn't get me in the face!
1 comment:
I think it is probably just that he hasn't gotten you in the face yet... Glad the pics went so well. I'll be in touch next week - my mom will be down for a few days and she wants to get Owen his quilt. Love to you all!
Post a Comment