Monday, July 23, 2012

Glow Bath

Tonight I surprised Owen with a special "glow" bath.  It wasn't bath night, this was just for fun so he could splash and play.  I saw on Pinterest that you can crack glow sticks and put them in the tub.  It was a great way for us to practice his colors too!  For you moms out there, Michaels has tubes of 15 glow sticks for $1 right now.  Best $3 I've spent in a long time!

Not that impressive with the lights on...
 But lots of fun when we turned out the lights!


3 comments:

The Withers Family said...

awesome! wish you were my mom ;)

Dawn said...

When my new tub gets put in, I'm going to take a glow bath!!

Milbrandt's said...

I saw this on Pinterest as well and did it for each of the girls a few weeks ago -- They LOVED it!

Watching them have so much fun I also decided that one of these warm summer nights I will be doing Glow Swimming with them in the pool

:)