One happy little boy!
I see you!
Our little monkey trying out the monkey bars
But then he noticed that Daddy was using tools to finish it up and he wanted to use tools too! He walked over to a nut or a bolt and would say, "Uh-oh Mommy! Happened?" so that I would ask if it was broken and ask him to fix it. He did that over and over again. :)
Curious to see what Daddy is doing
Measuring
Using a ratchet to fix the pine tree
Taking a break from all their hard work to rehydrate
Paul has to put up the hand rails on the sides of the ladder and he is going to move O's sandbox under the fort and build some little benches for O to sit on, but this is pretty much the finished product
Thanks again Johnson family for thinking of Owen! He'll get many good years out of it and make many happy memories playing on it!
1 comment:
Looks awesome! Wish I could have seen a BEFORE picture because I bet it would have been dramatic :)
Post a Comment