Thursday, September 20, 2012

School - Week 2

Tonight was Owen's second ECFE class.  Thursdays are a bit hectic for us, but it's just one night a week, so we'll make it work.  I picked Owen up at Heidi's and the kids were all playing in a jump tent in the yard - all except Owen.  He was off riding as many of the different bikes as he could.  Heidi has a big patio with all kinds of trikes, big wheels, crazy coupes - you name it!  Apparently O likes it when he has them all to himself and was taking advantage of everyone else being busy in the jump tent.

We don't have enough time after I pick him up to go home and make dinner, then get back up to school, so Thursdays are going to be our "date nights."  He and I will go out for dinner or bring a picnic and eat it in the indoor park in the building where his classes are.  Tonight we ate dinner, then headed to class.  Here are a few pics - yes, I was THAT mom, taking pictures of my kid at school!

Playing with the kitchen
 The sprayer is his favorite part!
 Building "a castle" with some blocks
 Decorating a paper balloon with paint markers
 Then off to the motor room to ride "trike bikes"

 Hoarding them in the corner...
 Fixing the rocket ship
 Fireman Owen!

No comments: