Sunday, September 30, 2012

"Good Job Daddy!"

You probably have noticed that most of my posts lately have been about me and Owen.  Paul has been busy working on our deck, so I thought I'd show some photos of the progress!  We have a long way to go, but we've come a long way.

Today as Paul was working, Owen yelled out, "Good Job Daddy!"


 The "guts" of the roof
 Can lights installed and the guts of the fan installed
 Little man making sure Daddy was working hard!
 The shingles are on!
 The posts are in and the picture framing is in!

 It looks like there is a gap on the right, but that is just an extra board sitting on the deck

 A view of the deck from inside the house
Good job Daddy!

1 comment:

Pammy said...

Great progress!!! Hope I'm invited to the deck warming party ;)