Monday, March 8, 2010

Escape Artist

I haven't gotten the morning recap from Owen's morning nurse yet, but had to share these funny photos. His overnight nurse took them and emailed them to me. She said that he was all tucked in and sound asleep and about 30 minutes later, this is what she found! I'm not sure that she believed us when we told her that he had been really active yesterday and had moved his head alot.

Laying sideways in his isolette, trying to escape out the porthole!
I'm going to get out of that porthole!
Laying sideways

5 comments:

Mom said...

That is just amazing!
Go little Owen go!

Grampa Jim said...

Keep up the improvement little Owen! I can hardly wait for some good Grampa time with you!

Pammy said...

What a little turkey! He's just trying to show mom and dad how hard he is working to get bigger and stronger so he can come home!

Jackie said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to hold the little guy!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is too funny. He was probably looking for you and Paul! The diaper shot is hilarious--the diaper is still so big! How fun that he's so active--such a boy! Jen