I don't have a lot to report today, which means that Owen is making progress. He had a good night - very few spells and very few spit ups. He's been off of his nasal cannula now for almost 48 hours!!! He lost 10 grams overnight, but they upped his feedings to 31 ml, so he should gain in the next day or so. When we got to the hospital today, his nurse was putting a new feeding tube in. Apparently he got a little feisty and pulled the old one out. That means he gets socks put on his hands! I love this picture - he can't seem to keep those sockies on!

When I was doing his 12:00 skin to skin holding/feeding today, we caught him with his little hand resting up on his head. Just thought we'd share it with you since it is pretty cute!

We believe in miracles!
4 comments:
That little hand is so cute! He's just saying "ahh, in mommy's arms, no cares in the world" Let me know if any day in the next couple weeks works for a visit. I know next week will be tough when you go back to work so if we have to put it off a while that's ok. Just send me a message. Love to all of you!!
Good job little buddy!! I love you guys!
How precious! I'll be praying for you on Monday Laurie! Just keep reminding yourself that you will get the time when he's home. He is in great hands. We love you guys and can't wait for you to be able to take him home. Keep up the good work "Little Warrior"!
Oh, how sweet!!! So glad you are able to spend time with and cherish Owen. Going back to work will be so difficult, but you have a great perspective to get you through.
Love, Stephanie
Post a Comment